For a short period, maybe for a while, I'm going to restrict access to my primary blog, the Modern Pharisee. Some posts may be archived but there are some pests out there that are giving me a hard time and for now, until I can sort out what will and won't cause immediate short term problems, you can look, but you'll have to ask.
Be back soon. (UPDATE: I am attempting to start a website for which I own the domain. It will take a lot of effort to start up, and I've never found the time. For this reason I'm at least temporarily posting at my old blogs. We'll see what happens.)
Rights are for slaves. Slaves don't get married.
-
"Marriage" (for which there is no word in Hebrew, except perhaps in one
specific form) is described, not named.
Marriage is an inheritance arrangement amon...
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment