Wednesday, April 21, 2010

End of the Line/Fish or Cut Bait.

Everything must change, and I suppose even this COULD, but this is probably one of the last posts to be made on Vermont Polygamy.

The reason? I probably will NOT stay in Vermont, since today I learned I won't be working where I do work anymore.

I have tried to make this a full time occupation, but the support for the effort, is less than tepid.

The last post was geared at a fund drive of some sort, if you WANT me to do this, pretty much you'll have to PAY me to do this. It's as simple as that. I have the time now, to do anything I want, and I am answerable to no one except the LORD and the Landlord (who wants his rent in 2 weeks, and frankly, I don't have it.)

I can stay here and do this. FULL TIME if you wish for me to do so, but that now has a price tag.

Plain and simple, SEND MONEY, or DON'T. If the LORD wills it, it will happen. Otherwise my future goes down a different path.

MY ADDRESS:

Hugh McBryde
PO Box 433
Montpelier VT 05601

The first dime I get (figurative speech, it would have to be a collectors dime) I will go down to the legislature and start doing what I need to do. Without it, I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment